Uh-oh, jet lag!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It's 4:15 AM in New Jersey, and I am doing laundry. This can't be good! I guess it's going to take awhile to adjust to the 8 hour time difference. And speaking of laundry, my t-shirts won't be getting ironed here like they did in Lewa. For that matter, it doesn't look like I'll be needing these shorts and t-shirts right away-- it's much cooler here in NJ (especially at this hour!). Do you think it's too early to eat breakfast? I'm hungry now, too!


0 Responses to “Uh-oh, jet lag!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


  • Hi! My name is Shayne Russell, and I'm the Library Media Specialist at Kenneth R. Olson Middle School in Tabernacle, NJ. Come along with me on an adventure to Kenya, Africa! We will be working as volunteer researchers, side-by-side with scientists who are studying the endangered Grevy's Zebra. Let's see what research looks like... outside of the library!

Photos from the Field


A herd of Grevy's Zebras grazing.

Zebra Day 3/2/06


Leader of the Herd

Mrs. A and Mrs. Havers

Mr. Stecher wore his zebra tie!

A good time was had by all.

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3